11506Monterey Seabirds

  • John Sterling
    Aug 13, 2014
      Just a follow up to my earlier announcement about pelagic trips with Monterey Seabirds for this fall.  Our August 24th trip is fully booked, but we do have spaces on our September 7 (half day), 21, 28, October 5 and 12th, and November 7 (half day) trips.

      As usual, we have great leaders including the incomparable Todd Easterla, and the best boat captain of all, Richard Ternullo--a trained biologist and seasoned captain for many decades.  We are the friendliest boat in the Monterey area, no stress, no yelling, no problems.

      As others have mentioned, this is already a very interesting fall for pelagic seabirds and is the best opportunity to see Craveri's Murrelets in many, many years off Monterey.  With Alvaro's recent sighting of the Salvin's Albatross off San Mateo, who knows what else is out there.

      We at Monterey Seabirds are proud to partner with Alvaro Jaramillo's "Alvaro's Adventures", and there is an opportunity to go on our boat on his chartered trip and our regular trip on back-to-back days--Oct 11 & 12.  The more time you spend on the water, the more likely you'll be on the boat when a mega rarity shows up.  Also everyday on the water is different!

      Reservations are required. Reservations can be made using our online reservation form or by calling (831) 375-4658 with a credit card number to hold your spot. Go to Whale Watch Trip Information Page for further details (trip preparation, directions, etc.). For the Seabird trips we have a 2-week cancellation policy.

      John Sterling
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695