      -----Original message-----
      From: "orcorba@... [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com>
      To:
      CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Fri, Aug 8, 2014 17:47:27 GMT+00:00
      Subject:
      [CALBIRDS] Withdrawing Immature Heermann's Gull Post

      Kimball Garrett has looked at my sequence of photos of this morning's Gull flock, and indicated that none of the brownish birds were hatch-year birds.  Thus I'm withdrawing that earlier post.

      Thanks

      Joel Weintraub
      Dana Point, CA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic