      Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 7:41 PM
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] Any news about searching for the Green Sandpiper?

      I assume some folks were out looking today.  Negative data can be useful, especially for those who live at a distance.

      Thanks,

      John Cant

      Fremont, CA

      From: nwcalbird@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nwcalbird@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tristan McKee atmckee@... [nwcalbird]

      Just before dusk this evening, I had good views of a persistently-calling Green Sandpiper at Klopp Lake , which is at the south end of I Street in Arcata.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic