11446SLO County Pelagic Trip

  • Michael D. Stiles
    Jun 25, 2014
      WHEN: Saturday, October 4th
      TIME: 7:00am - 3:00pm
      WHERE: Out of Avila Beach
      COST: $110

      It's time once again for our annual Morro Coast Audubon pelagic trip.

      We will depart from Port San Luis-Avila Beach on the 68’ Sea Angler for an eight hour birding excursion and will stay in San Luis Obispo County waters. The boat has a hot galley and food will be available.

      Leaders again this year are the eminently qualified Brad Schram, Curtis Marantz, and Tom Edell.

      Please email Mike Stiles <mstiles@...> to receive information and sign-up sheets. You will be placed on the passenger list in the order in which I receive your check and sign-up form. Beat the rush. Sign up today.

      Thank you,

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic