11234Re: Little Bunting RFI

  • Rob Fowler
    Dec 19, 2013
      Matthew and all,
      Yes, the bird was seen today. I posted the update to NWCALBIRD and CALBIRDS and it seems to have gone through but for some reason my posts haven't always been going through sialia.com if that is what you were looking at.

      I did also make the mistake of forgetting to edit the subject line so maybe that's what got you wondering?

      The bird was enjoyed this afternoon in the company of Matt Brady, Amy Patten, Dan Maxwell, Joe Morlan, Robbie Fisher, and others. It was also reported in the morning, being first seen around 0805. Same place as previous.

      Photos from today: http://flic.kr/p/isF8RV and http://flic.kr/p/isFbvH

      Rob Fowler
      McKinleyville, CA

      On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Matthew Dodder <mdodder@...> wrote:
      Was our little Palearctic visitor seen today?
      Please keep those updates coming.

      Thank you,
      Matthew Dodder
      Mountain View, CA