11220Keeping up on the HUM Little Bunting

  • Rob Fowler
    Dec 15, 2013
      Hi all,
      With so many people coming up to the Little Bunting I wanted to note ways to keep up with it and to also keep others updated about it's presence if you see it and it hasn't yet been reported for the day (afternoon updates are appreciated, also):

      1) The Northwestern California Birdbox: 707.822.LOON. Real easy to pick up the phone and call it in. Just follow the prompted directions. We consider the birdbox to the be the first line of notifications about rarities.

      3) Many people are eBirding the bird at the location and it's easy to keep up with it by looking at the "birdtrax" page I created a little while ago for eBird sightings in NWCALI: https://sites.google.com/site/northwesterncaliforniabirdtrax/home

      Good luck on seeing this amazing bird!

      --
      Rob Fowler
      McKinleyville, CA