      From: peninsula-birding@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peninsula-birding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dpbot@...
      Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 8:25 AM
      To: peninsula-birding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pen-bird] 09/16 Blue-footed Booby

      Dominik Mosur and I just saw an apparent juvenile BLUE-FOOTED BOOBY travelling north with a group of BROWN PELICAN. It was much smaller than the pelicans. Brown head. White undersides. Brown back and wings. White tail. We are at Fitzgerald Marine Preserve at the bluff overlook. Michael Park Berkeley