10969Admin: Yahoo changes to the group page

  • Steve Sosensky
    Aug 30, 2013
      Hi Calbirders,

      Yahoo has made some changes to the group pages to give them a modern look.
      I've heard of some grumblings about the new pages, but nothing specific. If
      you encounter any problems, please let me know.

      The group photo shows a mountain biker, and I plan to change that soon, most
      likely with a collection of photos of California specialties that are
      already placed in the photos section. If you don't want your photos used in
      this way, please let me know off list.

      Good Birding,

      Steve Sosensky, Listowner

      Aliso Viejo CA