10898Re: [CALBIRDS] FWD: VEERY

  • Dan Singer
    Jul 10 9:10 PM
      Here are accepted records of Veery since 1998:

      05/16/2003 specimen from Davis, Yolo Co.
      06/19/2004 Lower Rush Creek near Lee Vining, Mono Co.
      06/20-21/2010 Chester, Plumas Co.
      11/03/2010 Humboldt Bay Bird Observatory, Humboldt Co.

      Hopefully documentation for the records this summer will be submitted to the California Bird Records Committee. Veery remains a very rare species in California.

      Dan Singer
      California Bird Records Committee
      San Rafael

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic