10875Eastern Whip-poor-will access update June 20

  • David Suddjian
    Jun 20, 2013
      Birders,

      The residents of Valencia Creek Ranch who kindly welcomed 100s of visiting
      birders have asked me to post an update to say they regret that they are
      NOT able to resume hosting birders at this time. If this changes I will be
      sure to post another access update right away. They will appreciate it if
      birders will please refrain from calling.

      Thanks everyone,

      David Suddjian
      Santa Cruz County records compiler