      From: Barbara Carlson
      Sent: May 24, 2013 10:09 AM
      To: Inlandcountybirds , CALBIRDS
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] Hudsonian Godwit in Imperial Valley continues

      The Hudsonain Godwit continues as of 10 a.m. on the pond along Kershaw Road due west of the main grove of trees at Finney Lake. The bird is finding lots of food and so hopefully it'll stay until it is ready to fly a thousand miles or more.

      Paul drove... fast. ;-)

      Barbara Carlson
      San Diego

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android