      From: T.G. Miko <tgmiko@...>
      To: Todd <toddamcgrath@...>
      Cc: CALBIRDS <CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 11:50 am
      Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] Iceland and other Pics, Plea for Good Behavior

      Todd et al,
      I have time to run out to Lakeview to look at the gull flock, this
      afternoon. Is there a bad time vs a good time when the flock tends
      not to be there, or when the flock reaches its peak size. Or,
      conversely, is there a time when there are very few gulls there, hence
      not a good idea to go?
      Tom
      PS: Is there a way to get eBird to email the map I am looking at in
      the same manner that I can email myself a Google Map? Currently what
      I have been doing is looking up a bird's location on eBird, then going
      to Google, and emailing myself *that* map of the same spot. Reminds
      of when I used to work for the Department of Redundancy Department.

      --
      Thomas Geza Miko
      http://www.tgmiko.com/