10605Re: [CALBIRDS] Birding List Digest (Sialia) and eBird

  • Bob Toleno
    Jan 1, 2013
      It's probably also worth mentioning that the American Birding Association
      compiles and publishes the postings from every bird email list in the US.
      It's on their website at:

      http://birding.aba.org

      It doesn't have any different info as sialia.com, but I find the interface
      at the ABA's website a little easier to use. YMMV.

      Happy new year,
      Bob Toleno
      San Francisco