10495Re: [sbcobirding] Gray Hawk

  • Joseph Morlan
    Dec 4, 2012
      The Gray Hawk was still present Monday 3 December between 1pm and 1:30pm in
      the Eucalyptus behind the Padaro Beach Grill on Santa Claus Lane.

      Photos at...

      It also hunted briefly from the small park just west of the restaurant.

      Earlier it had been seen across the freeway near the Seaside Gardens on Via

      On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:49:35 -0800, Glenn Kincaid <glenn@...> wrote:

      >I ran into a couple of fellows from San Francisco this morning at Bella
      >Vista Open Space, where we found the GRACE'S WARBLER. They had driven
      >down to see the Gray Hawk, and they had been successful. I would guess
      >they would have seen it between 8 and 9 AM.
      >Glenn Kincaid
      >San Marcos Pass
      >On 12/3/2012 5:26 PM, Michael D. Stiles wrote:
      >> I haven't seen any reports of the hawk today, and no negative reports.
      >> Anyone know the status of that bird today?
      >> Mike Stiles
      >> Los Osos
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA
      "It turns out we're very good at not seeing things" - Jack Hitt
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic