      From: Koonce, Sandy <sandy_koonce@...>
      To: inlandbirds <inlandcountybirds@yahoogroups.com>; calbirds <calbirds@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 1:06 pm
      Subject: [inlandcountybirds] Possible Varied Bunting at Horse Thief Spring

      Yesterday Dave Goodward photographed a very interesting immature bunting at
      Horse Thief Spring in eastern San Bernardino County. Others, including Tom
      Benson, Brad Singer, and Curtis Marantz, have refound the bird this morning.
      Tom will be posting photos shortly. Although no one has made a conclusive
      identification, it may be a VARIED BUNTING.

      Sandy

      Sandy Koonce
      Department of Mathematics
      University of Redlands, Redlands, CA 92373
      sandy_koonce@...

      Groups Links