10374Fwd: Common Cuckoo, Watsonville Slough

  • Brooke Miller
    Oct 3, 2012
      Hi,

      It was just pointed out to me that my cuckoo photo does not come thru on Calbirds. Here is a link to the photo:

      http://idbirds.smugmug.com/Birding/2012-10-02-Common-Cuckoo-etc/i-g9bpRjv/0/XL/MG1557-XL.jpg

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Brooke Miller
      Los Altos