10047Re: NORTHERN GANNET at SEFI

  • Ken Burton
    Apr 27, 2012
      Coincidentally, yesterday I was at a presentation on effects of plastic-bag waste (in support of a proposed ban on single-use plastic bags in Humboldt County) and the presenter (not a birder) showed a slide of a dead bird that looked like a gannet. The slide was labeled Glendora, CA (which isn’t even coastal). I’m attempting to follow up on that and will post my findings if I come up with anything of note.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata