      From: Dan Singer <dsg2@...>
      To: SFBirds <sfbirds@yahoogroups.com>, Calbirds <calbirds@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 17:11:31 GMT+00:00
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] NORTHERN GANNET at SEFI

      Hi all,

      Sophie Webb reported a Northern Gannet from Southeast Farallon Island earlier this morning (found by Peter Warzybok). Photos are on Facebook, though hopefully they'll be posted elsewhere eventually so more folks can see them. Looks like an adult. Evidently circled around a bit before disappearing into the fog.

      I'm unaware of any Pacific Ocean records for this species. Not exactly one I was expecting to show up in California!

      Dan Singer
      Pacifica

      Yahoo! Groups Links