To all: ... John: There used to be a PE site, dated late teens, earlier 20's, from the 1900's. Anyway, the purpose of this site was to show the constructionjthomp1945
Guys, just a sidebar here, pick up Jim's Ill Div. book it's a great read. Got mine at Tulsa, almost finished......hard to put down.. Bill Woelfelbwoelfeljr
To all: ... Jim: Thanks much for the info. I still have my ATC file buried in the stuff that was packed away for our move to Oregon two years ago. I did findjthomp1945
Our purpose is to pool our resources and our research efforts and to share information among those of us who are interested in modeling Cajon Pass or who want to help preserve the railroad history of that area.
- Train Travel
- Dec 18, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.