Re: [CA-West] Saturday Meeting and Request for Donations

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2008
      On Friday 20 June 2008, Eileen Chong wrote:
      > Yes, so as Casey mentioned, tomorrow's meeting is on (!) at Los Altos with
      > projector, as I just spoke with Ed and plan on picking it up from his house
      > tonight. Now, I just hope I can get there in time Saturday morning.
      > *crosses fingers*

      Well, at least you know we can't start without you! Many thanks for taking on
      the job of Mistress of the Projector, even temporarily. <grin>

      > going to cause. As a result, I am asking for donations at this month's
      > meeting (or whenever you want to give it) toward printing and gas costs.

      Sounds fair enough to me. We'll pass the can; everyone please plan to toss a
      couple of bucks in so we can cover the room rental and Eileen's efforts!

      Impartial, adj.:
      Unable to perceive any promise of personal advantage from
      espousing either side of a controversy or adopting either of two
      conflicting opinions.