Re: [CA-West] August Meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      On Thursday 19 June 2008, Darquan . wrote:
      > I think it's best to wait for Ed to make a final decision. But taking votes
      > if people are ok with a Sunday on this meeting couldn't hurt. -I won't be
      > able to make it this Saturday myself so let me know how it goes. By the way
      > how much is the room?

      It's more of a consensus than an "Ed decision", but yeah, any final decision
      should wait for the July meeting.

      I will say that Sundays are not very good for me. If we do have a meeting,
      I'll probably have to make arrangements for someone else to pick up my laptop
      and run the program. But we can deal with that if it becomes necessary.

      It was a book to kill time for those who liked it better dead.
    • blackbatgraphics
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
        Will there be an August meeting.?
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
          --- In CA-West@yahoogroups.com, "blackbatgraphics" <crow136913@...> wrote:

          > Will there be an August meeting.?

          Yep. Third Saturday (the 17th) at the Los Altos library.

          I'll be posting the schedule tomorrow, as usual.