RE: [CA-West] August Meeting

  • Darquan .
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      Considering it's that cheap, come august I can just pay first, before a decision is made. And if people want to cancel, no big deal. I can part with $10.

      To: CA-West@yahoogroups.com
      From: elenaluz@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:22:03 -0700
      Subject: Re: [CA-West] August Meeting

      It's $10.

      Eileen

      The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves. Learn More
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
        On Thursday 19 June 2008, Darquan . wrote:
        > I think it's best to wait for Ed to make a final decision. But taking votes
        > if people are ok with a Sunday on this meeting couldn't hurt. -I won't be
        > able to make it this Saturday myself so let me know how it goes. By the way
        > how much is the room?

        It's more of a consensus than an "Ed decision", but yeah, any final decision
        should wait for the July meeting.

        I will say that Sundays are not very good for me. If we do have a meeting,
        I'll probably have to make arrangements for someone else to pick up my laptop
        and run the program. But we can deal with that if it becomes necessary.

        It was a book to kill time for those who liked it better dead.
      • blackbatgraphics
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 9 11:17 AM
          Will there be an August meeting.?
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9 11:29 AM
            --- In CA-West@yahoogroups.com, "blackbatgraphics" <crow136913@...> wrote:

            > Will there be an August meeting.?

            Yep. Third Saturday (the 17th) at the Los Altos library.

            I'll be posting the schedule tomorrow, as usual.