Re: [CA-West] August Meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      It's $10.

      Eileen
    • Darquan .
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
        Considering it's that cheap, come august I can just pay first, before a decision is made. And if people want to cancel, no big deal. I can part with $10.

        To: CA-West@yahoogroups.com
        From: elenaluz@...
        Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:22:03 -0700
        Subject: Re: [CA-West] August Meeting

        It's $10.

        Eileen

        The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves. Learn More
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
          On Thursday 19 June 2008, Darquan . wrote:
          > I think it's best to wait for Ed to make a final decision. But taking votes
          > if people are ok with a Sunday on this meeting couldn't hurt. -I won't be
          > able to make it this Saturday myself so let me know how it goes. By the way
          > how much is the room?

          It's more of a consensus than an "Ed decision", but yeah, any final decision
          should wait for the July meeting.

          I will say that Sundays are not very good for me. If we do have a meeting,
          I'll probably have to make arrangements for someone else to pick up my laptop
          and run the program. But we can deal with that if it becomes necessary.

          It was a book to kill time for those who liked it better dead.
        • blackbatgraphics
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
            Will there be an August meeting.?
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
              --- In CA-West@yahoogroups.com, "blackbatgraphics" <crow136913@...> wrote:

              > Will there be an August meeting.?

              Yep. Third Saturday (the 17th) at the Los Altos library.

              I'll be posting the schedule tomorrow, as usual.