Re: [CA-West] Re: URGENT: equipment for June mtg

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
      Hrmm, I wouldn't mind driving down to your house at 4-5 am, but I don't know where I would put all your stuff.  If it was just 1-2 things (like the projector), that might be more manageable. I'm also nervous about taking responsibility should anything happen to your things. ^^;  I'll post something about the Aug meeting to the listserv soon. ^^;