21 June Meeting -- Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Third Saturday of the month. See
      details below.

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but
      I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's
      a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work
      around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to
      tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody
      likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Directions and a
      map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including
      different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't
      play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library or
      from Noon to 6:30 (or later) at the Los Altos Library.

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 21 June 2008

      12:00 - 12:05 Sound Check / Opening Video / Silliness: Damekko
      Doubutsu 23
      12:05 - 12:30 Kenichi 6
      12:30 - 12:55 Rosario + Vampire 5
      12:55 - 1:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      1:15 - 1:40 Wolf and Spice 5
      1:40 - 2:05 Moyashimon 6
      2:05 -  2:30 Gakuen Alice 24
       2:30 -  2:55 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 10
       2:55 -  3:45 Ouran High School Host Club 23-24
       3:45 -  4:35 New Show Tryout: Soul Eater 1-2
      4:35 - 5:00 Kamen no Maid Guy 3
       5:00 -  5:50 New Show Tryout: Kanokon 1-2
      5:50 - ?:00 Open Programming

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin goodwine@... (408)227-4292

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022
      (650) 948-7683

      Map:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13+S+San+Antonio+Rd,
      +Los+Altos,
      +CA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=57.772232,59.414063&ie=UTF8&ll=37.381224,-122.114153&spn=0.014357,0.014505&z=16

      If that link doesn't work, try this one: http://tinyurl.com/3bp2cq

      NOTE: Google's directions are WRONG! If you want directions, try
      MapQuest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/13+S+San+Antonio+Rd+Los+Altos
      +CA+94022/

      If you're like me, and like to have directions from a known location,
      http://tinyurl.com/35mfjf will give you a map and directions to the
      library from our usual meeting place at the Campbell Library.