CA West *Tentative* June Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 13 June,
      so I can send out the final schedule on the 14th!

      Tentative Schedule for 21 June 2008 (Los Altos Library)

      12:00 - 12:05 Sound Check / Opening Video: Damekko Doubutsu 23
      12:05 - 12:30 Kenichi 6
      12:30 - 12:55 Rosario + Vampire 5
      12:55 - 1:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      1:15 - 1:40 Wolf and Spice 5
      1:40 - 2:05 Moyashimon 6
      2:05 -  2:30 Gakuen Alice 24
       2:30 -  2:55 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 10
       2:55 -  3:45 Ouran High School Host Club 23-24
       3:45 -  4:35 New Show Tryout: Soul Eater 1-2
      4:35 - 5:00 Kamen no Maid Guy 3
       5:00 -  5:50 New Show Tryout: Kanokon 1-2
      5:50 - ?:00 Open Programming
      --
      I get up each morning, gather my wits.
      Pick up the paper, read the obits.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

        If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 12 June,
        so I can send out the final schedule on the 13th!

        Tentative Schedule for 20 June 2009 (Campbell Library)

        11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 9, Chocolate Underground 9, Haruhi-chan
        2
        11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 6
        11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 7
        12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
        12:25 - 12:50 Kannagi 8
        12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 16
        1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 5
        1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 8
        2:05 - 2:30 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 11
        2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 3
        2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 4
        3:20 - 4:10 New Show Tryout: Saki 1-2
        4:10 - 5:00 Open Programming

        --
        Real computer scientists admire ADA for its overwhelming aesthetic
        value but they find it difficult to actually program in it, as it is