Re: [CA-West] Re: Updated Flier

    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2008
      Question, do we want to leave some fliers at Fanime?

      Eileen

      P.S. I've also fixed the flier so the jpg doesn't take as much ink.
    • ed_cawest
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008
        Eileen,

        That sounds like a good idea. Let me take a good look at the flier and
        see if I have any input. I think we'll have to settle for posting a
        few on bulletin boards, though, because we have no money to cover
        printing costs.

        Ed