Re: [CA-West] Re: Updated Flier

    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2008
      Fixed again.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2008
        Question, do we want to leave some fliers at Fanime?

        Eileen

        P.S. I've also fixed the flier so the jpg doesn't take as much ink.
      • ed_cawest
        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2008
          Eileen,

          That sounds like a good idea. Let me take a good look at the flier and
          see if I have any input. I think we'll have to settle for posting a
          few on bulletin boards, though, because we have no money to cover
          printing costs.

          Ed