Re: [CA-West] Meeting Poll

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2008

      On the edge of being totally OT let me recommend Redbelt as it's on its way out of the theatres (final week at Camera 12 and AMC Cupertino 16).  It's about, Mike Terry (Chiwetel Ejiofor), a jiu-jitsu instructor in Los Angeles whose dedication to the code of the warrior comes up against those who would have him enter a pay-per-view competition against his principles after tape of him saving a Hollywood action star (played by Tim Allen) from a night club beating surfaces.

      Not suggesting a group outing, just planting the thought for anyone looking for a good movie that everyone else hasn't seen.  Redbelt runs through Thursday night--10:10pm at the AMC; 4:20 & 9:10 at the Camera 12.  Really cool movie.
      trailers
      HD Trailers

      Mike