Re: [CA-West] Re: Updated Flier

    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2008
      *grin* Well, I think after Fanime is over, I'll take a break and return to my regular distribution, which consists of me carrying around a few in my backpack (vs a ton) and leaving some when I remember/wherever I happen to be.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2008
        Fixed again.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2008
          Question, do we want to leave some fliers at Fanime?

          Eileen

          P.S. I've also fixed the flier so the jpg doesn't take as much ink.
        • ed_cawest
          Message 4 of 7 , May 22, 2008
            Eileen,

            That sounds like a good idea. Let me take a good look at the flier and
            see if I have any input. I think we'll have to settle for posting a
            few on bulletin boards, though, because we have no money to cover
            printing costs.

            Ed