Re: [CA-West] Re: Updated Flier

    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2008
      On Monday 19 May 2008, Eileen Chong wrote:
      > schedule if I'm *distributing* at least 1 week in advance. I appreciated
      > you getting the schedule out early, Casey, I just didn't end up
      > distributing until Thursday, which was my bad.

      Don't sweat it too much. *Any* publicity is better than none, after all.
      Well, almost any. <grin>

      I'm going to try to start posting a *tentative* schedule two weeks before
      meetings, and limit changes to what's necessary to deal with licensing
      surprises, screams of outrage from the membership, and/or conflicts with
      Foothill. Hopefully that will give us a pretty good idea what the plan is
      early enough for flier creation and distribution.

      On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
      nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter
      what it does.
      -- Will Rogers
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2008
        *grin* Well, I think after Fanime is over, I'll take a break and return to my regular distribution, which consists of me carrying around a few in my backpack (vs a ton) and leaving some when I remember/wherever I happen to be.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2008
          Fixed again.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 21, 2008
            Question, do we want to leave some fliers at Fanime?

            Eileen

            P.S. I've also fixed the flier so the jpg doesn't take as much ink.
          • ed_cawest
            Message 5 of 7 , May 22, 2008
              Eileen,

              That sounds like a good idea. Let me take a good look at the flier and
              see if I have any input. I think we'll have to settle for posting a
              few on bulletin boards, though, because we have no money to cover
              printing costs.

              Ed