Updated Flier

    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2008
      Updated the June/July Spice and Wolf flier.  Feel free to print and distribute.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2008
        Oh, I also reused some of the old May schedule fliers, but highlighted the June and July meeting dates.  Next time, I'll remember to only print the schedule if I'm distributing at least 1 week in advance.  I appreciated you getting the schedule out early, Casey, I just didn't end up distributing until Thursday, which was my bad.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 19, 2008
          On Monday 19 May 2008, Eileen Chong wrote:
          > schedule if I'm *distributing* at least 1 week in advance. I appreciated
          > you getting the schedule out early, Casey, I just didn't end up
          > distributing until Thursday, which was my bad.

          Don't sweat it too much. *Any* publicity is better than none, after all.
          Well, almost any. <grin>

          I'm going to try to start posting a *tentative* schedule two weeks before
          meetings, and limit changes to what's necessary to deal with licensing
          surprises, screams of outrage from the membership, and/or conflicts with
          Foothill. Hopefully that will give us a pretty good idea what the plan is
          early enough for flier creation and distribution.

          On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
          nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter
          what it does.
          -- Will Rogers
          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2008
            *grin* Well, I think after Fanime is over, I'll take a break and return to my regular distribution, which consists of me carrying around a few in my backpack (vs a ton) and leaving some when I remember/wherever I happen to be.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 21, 2008
              Fixed again.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 21, 2008
                Question, do we want to leave some fliers at Fanime?

                Eileen

                P.S. I've also fixed the flier so the jpg doesn't take as much ink.
              • ed_cawest
                Message 7 of 7 , May 22, 2008
                  Eileen,

                  That sounds like a good idea. Let me take a good look at the flier and
                  see if I have any input. I think we'll have to settle for posting a
                  few on bulletin boards, though, because we have no money to cover
                  printing costs.

                  Ed