Tsunami End-of-Semester Raffle

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry I didn't post this earlier.  I've been busy with Fanime and other stuff.  Tsunami (SJSU's anime club) is having their end-of-the-semester raffle, and you're all welcome to come.  The details are below.

      Eileen

      This week is the last meeting of the semester. We will be having our
      annual end of the year pizza party and raffle. Pizza and soda will be
      provided to the club members, free of charge.

      Raffle tickets cost 1 dollar each. Its our only fund raiser for the
      year, so please come out and buy a few tickets..you might walk away
      with some nice stuff!

      Our movie for the meeting will be Evangelion: 1.0 You are (not) alone.
      This is the first Redo movie of Evangelion with new art (basically
      everything redone). Come and check it out.

      Here is this weeks schedule

      ______________________________

      ____________________________
      Schedule for May 8th, 2008
      Where: WSQ 109
      When : 7:00pm-10pm subject to delays,change.

      7:00pm
      Pizza and raffle ticket sales
      Raffle

      8:30pm
      Evangelion 1.0 You are (not) alone

      This meeting will take place in WSQ 109 unless otherwise noted.
      Rooms and schedule are subject to change.

      Tsunami Anime