Re: [CA-West] May Flier

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6 11:19 AM
      I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and I'm at school at the moment.  I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter.  I'll post them to the group the first chance I get.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 4:31 PM
        On Tuesday 06 May 2008 at 11:19 am, you wrote:
        > I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and
        > I'm at school at the moment. I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll
        > put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter. I'll post them to the
        > group the first chance I get.

        Thank you, Eileen. Very much appreciated!

        C.

        PS: As usual, schedule will be posted this weekend. If anyone wants to lobby
        for specific titles to appear in the "Tryouts", now's the time.
        --
        On his first day as a bus driver, Maxey Eckstein handed in
        receipts of $65. The next day his take was $67. The third day's
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6 11:27 PM
          Hi all,

          I fixed the fliers again to say "free showings", so they would stay up in libraries, and I posted the new ones in Yahoo! Groups.  Feel free to make comments or print out to post/distribute.