Re: [CA-West] May Flier

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 11:13 PM
      Yeah, I realized that after I printed them out.  I was too tired last night to realize.  I'll try to edit them and print new ones, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to.  I hope I get them printed in time, because there are a lot of places I'm distributing Fanime newsletters as well, and it would be nice to distribute both at the same time.  Ack, in too many clubs to keep them all straight.  If anyone wants to edit the fliers, feel free to post them to Yahoo (it would help me out, too).

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 11:19 AM
        I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and I'm at school at the moment.  I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter.  I'll post them to the group the first chance I get.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 6 4:31 PM
          On Tuesday 06 May 2008 at 11:19 am, you wrote:
          > I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and
          > I'm at school at the moment. I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll
          > put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter. I'll post them to the
          > group the first chance I get.

          Thank you, Eileen. Very much appreciated!

          C.

          PS: As usual, schedule will be posted this weekend. If anyone wants to lobby
          for specific titles to appear in the "Tryouts", now's the time.
          --
          On his first day as a bus driver, Maxey Eckstein handed in
          receipts of $65. The next day his take was $67. The third day's
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6 11:27 PM
            Hi all,

            I fixed the fliers again to say "free showings", so they would stay up in libraries, and I posted the new ones in Yahoo! Groups.  Feel free to make comments or print out to post/distribute.