May Flier

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 6:13 AM
      Hi Ed, Casey,

      I tried to send the fliers I made for May that I'm going to post at Los Altos and hand out at Foothill this morning, but apparently Yahoo dislikes sending files of any size, so I'm uploading them to the Yahoo! files section.  All the other fliers have the same info, just with different pictures of Kenichi, Ouran, and Spice and Wolf on them.  If Ed and Casey approve, people are welcome to print them out and give them to people they know.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4 10:56 AM
        On Sunday 04 May 2008, Eileen Chong wrote:
        > I tried to send the fliers I made for May that I'm going to post at Los
        > Altos and hand out at Foothill this morning, but apparently Yahoo dislikes
        > sending files of any size, so I'm uploading them to the Yahoo! files
        > section. All the other fliers have the same info, just with different
        > pictures of Kenichi, Ouran, and Spice and Wolf on them. If Ed and Casey
        > approve, people are welcome to print them out and give them to people they
        > know.

        Eileen, thanks for putting these together. It's something we've talked about
        doing, but never quite gotten around to.

        My only complaint is the time listed -- at Campbell the hours are 11-5, so
        12-8 is definitely the wrong thing to say. At Los Altos, at least the start
        is correct, but I don't know that we'll actually be staying as late as 8.
        Perhaps "12-6 or later" would be better? Anyone else have thoughts on this?

        Limericks are art forms complex,
        Their topics run chiefly to sex.
        They usually have virgins,
        And masculine urgin's,
        And other erotic effects.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4 11:13 PM
          Yeah, I realized that after I printed them out.  I was too tired last night to realize.  I'll try to edit them and print new ones, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to.  I hope I get them printed in time, because there are a lot of places I'm distributing Fanime newsletters as well, and it would be nice to distribute both at the same time.  Ack, in too many clubs to keep them all straight.  If anyone wants to edit the fliers, feel free to post them to Yahoo (it would help me out, too).

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6 11:19 AM
            I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and I'm at school at the moment.  I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter.  I'll post them to the group the first chance I get.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 6 4:31 PM
              On Tuesday 06 May 2008 at 11:19 am, you wrote:
              > I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and
              > I'm at school at the moment. I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll
              > put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter. I'll post them to the
              > group the first chance I get.

              Thank you, Eileen. Very much appreciated!

              C.

              PS: As usual, schedule will be posted this weekend. If anyone wants to lobby
              for specific titles to appear in the "Tryouts", now's the time.
              --
              On his first day as a bus driver, Maxey Eckstein handed in
              receipts of $65. The next day his take was $67. The third day's
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6 11:27 PM
                Hi all,

                I fixed the fliers again to say "free showings", so they would stay up in libraries, and I posted the new ones in Yahoo! Groups.  Feel free to make comments or print out to post/distribute.