22 March Meeting -- Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2008
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Special day: March 22 (4th Saturday)

      2) Special time: Noon to ??

      3) Special location: Los Altos Library, 13 S. San Antonio Rd., Los
      Altos, CA 94022

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but
      I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's
      a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work
      around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to
      tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody
      likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Address below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including
      different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't
      play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West normally meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library.

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 22 March 2008

      12:00 - 12:05 Sound Check / Opening Video / Silliness: Damekko
      Doubutsu 20
      12:05 - 12:30 Yawara 43
      12:30 - 12:55 Kenichi 3
      12:55 - 1:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      1:15 - 1:40 Moyashimon 3
      1:40 -  2:05 Gakuen Alice 21
       2:05 -  2:30 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 07
       2:30 -  3:20 Ouran High School Host Club 17-18
       3:20 -  4:10 New Show Tryout: Rosario + Vampire 1-2
       4:10 -  5:00 New Show Tryout: Wolf and Spice 1-2
      5:00 - ?:00 Open Programming

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin goodwine@... (408)227-4292

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022
      (650) 948-7683

      Map:
      http://maps.google.com/
      maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13+S+San+Antonio+Rd,+Los+Altos,+CA&sll=37.0625,-
      95.677068&sspn=57.772232,59.414063&ie=UTF8&ll=37.381224,-
      122.114153&spn=0.014357,0.014505&z=16

      If that link doesn't work, try this one: http://tinyurl.com/3bp2cq

      If you're like me, and like to have directions from a known location,
      http://tinyurl.com/35mfjf will give you a map and directions to the
      library from our usual meeting place at the Campbell Library.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
        Hi all,

        We have the room reserved from 12-8 pm.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2008
          Hello,

          Quick note: there is a group in the room before us, but we have the room from 12 pm.  There is a motorized projector screen, and plenty of chairs and tables, if people want to set up file sharing in the back.