Re: SJSU Tsunami Flier

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      Again, I apologize for not having fliers at the meeting (and I had so many left over, too!  Oh well).  Tsunami is SJSU's anime club.  They meet once a week during the semester from 7-10 pm on Thursday nights.  Their website is http://studiokyuu.com/tsunami/.  They also list past series on their website.  Their Yahoo! Group is tsunami_sjsu.  If you join, there's no spam, just a once a week reminder of when and where the club meets and the schedule.  I've attached a flier from last semester.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
        I just checked the website, and the new series are up.  No new flier yet, though.  We show 6 shows throughout the meeting, with 10 min. breaks every hour for socializing, bathroom breaks, etc.  Directions and a map showing where the room is are also on the website.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
          Hey all,

          The new flier/schedule is up now.  http://studiokyuu.com/tsunami/Flyer_files/Jan%2031%202008%20copy.jpg