Re: [CA-West] Attachment Limits

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2008
      On Sunday 20 January 2008, Eileen Chong wrote:
      > I'm trying to attach a 2+ MB jpg Tsunami flier. Every time, Gmail tells me
      > it failed. Are we allowed to send attachments, and what's the limit for
      > attachments for the listserv?

      You are allowed to send attachments, but as best I can tell, Yahoo! Groups
      enforces a maximum size of 1MB (that's for the message and attachments
      combined). It's not something we can override on a per-group basis.

      As Mike suggested, it's probably better to just upload it as a file and make
      sure to check the box that sends an announcement to the list.

      And -- general rule -- if anyone posts a file for a specific event, please
      delete it when the event is over to free up space for others.

      Thanks,
      It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both
      incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by
      twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.
      -- Rod Serling