Re: [CA-West] Re: 15 December Holiday Meeting -- Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
      On Tuesday 11 December 2007, elenalucy wrote:
      > How does the raffle work again? Do we need to bring a wrapped gift
      > for it? Do we need to buy tickets at the meeting?

      The only requirement is that you must be at the meeting. Everyone gets a
      ticket, and we keep giving stuff away until we run out.

      If you have anything anime/manga related that you can bear to part with, bring
      it along and we'll add it to the pile. If you draw something of your own,
      too bad. <grin>

      If you want to make life easier, wad up some newspaper around whatever you're
      donating (to conceal what it is) and shove it into a trashbag. If it's
      something not suitable for children, use a red sharpie to write a big letter
      H on the bag.

      All other things being equal, a bald man cannot be elected President of
      the United States.
      -- Vic Gold
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2007
        That's awesome. xD