Help! It's not just a christmas party.

  • xmann37
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hey all :-(

      Unfortunately, I lost my nearly complete Fall-Line-Up of shows.
      Hopefully, some of the guys in back will be able to help me out?
      So if that means bringing anything extra please do.
      I'm worried people might bring less since it's the Christmas party.

      Thanks!

      See you at the party!
    • elenalucy
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
        How does the raffle work again? Do we need to bring a wrapped gift
        for it? Do we need to buy tickets at the meeting?

        --- In CA-West@yahoogroups.com, "solo_polyphony" <casey@...> wrote:

        2) Holiday meeting! Bring goodies for the raffle!

        Eileen
      • magpie@lmi.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
          Quoting elenalucy <elenaluz@...>:

          > How does the raffle work again? Do we need to bring a wrapped gift
          > for it? Do we need to buy tickets at the meeting?

          Wrapping = "white plastic garbage bag" (or at least that's been true
          the last couple of parties) Gift = "anime/manga (or related thing),
          possibly something you got awhile back that just didn't thrill you".

          Tickets are distributed (for free) during the meeting.

          Maggie
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
            On Tuesday 11 December 2007, elenalucy wrote:
            > How does the raffle work again? Do we need to bring a wrapped gift
            > for it? Do we need to buy tickets at the meeting?

            The only requirement is that you must be at the meeting. Everyone gets a
            ticket, and we keep giving stuff away until we run out.

            If you have anything anime/manga related that you can bear to part with, bring
            it along and we'll add it to the pile. If you draw something of your own,
            too bad. <grin>

            If you want to make life easier, wad up some newspaper around whatever you're
            donating (to conceal what it is) and shove it into a trashbag. If it's
            something not suitable for children, use a red sharpie to write a big letter
            H on the bag.

            All other things being equal, a bald man cannot be elected President of
            the United States.
            -- Vic Gold
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2007
              That's awesome. xD