Alert! No Los Altos Meeting This Weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2014

      If you were planning to come to our meeting at Los Altos this Saturday, DON'T!  Due to a scheduling mixup on the library's part, we do not actually have the room reserved.

      Even worse, the same is true for our planned meetings in March and April.

      If you have any ideas for possible alternative locations, please call Ed at 408-227-4292 or email me at casey@....

      Also, we continue to have problems getting space at the Campbell library, so we currently do not have a venue for May.  The Los Altos library does not take phone reservations.  If you can get to the library and grab us a room for May, please do and then let Ed or me know.

      We'll continue to work on the problem of February, March, and April, so don't give up hope.  Keep watching this group, keep your fingers crossed, and send in your ideas!