Upcoming Meeting Schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
      Just a reminder:

      - The July meeting is the fourth Saturday (7/27) at Campbell
      - The August meeting is the third Saturday (8/17) at Los Altos.

      Program schedule for July will be posted this coming Saturday (7/20). Our New Show Tryout will be something from the new summer season; if you have any requests, please let me know either here or via direct email no later than Friday the 19th!
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013

        Happy September, all.

        According to my notes, here's the plan for the next three months.  If anyone has different notes, please let me know!

        September 28 (4th Saturday) at Campbell - NOON START

        October 20 (3rd SUNDAY) at Los Altos - NOON START

        November 23 (4th Saturday) at Campbell

        I'm going to say that again: the October meeting is on a Sunday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2014
          Our next meeting is April 26 at the Los Altos library.

          Note the following:
          The meeting BEGINS at 4:00 pm.
          The meeting is on the 4th Saturday of April.
          The meeting BEGINS at 4:00 pm.

          I'll send the usual announcement of the program (including an end time!) the weekend before, so look for it on the 19th or 20th.

          There is currently no meeting scheduled for May. If you have ideas for where to hold a meeting, please contact Ed at 408-227-4292.

          There is currently no meeting scheduled for June. As of our March meeting, the afternoons of 6/21 and 6/28 were available, but somebody needed to go to the library on 3/21 or 3/28 to book it. If you went to the Los Altos library and got us the room on either day, please let me know. Assuming that we did not get the Los Altos library for either day, please let Ed know if you have any ideas for alternative locations.