23 March Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Fourth Saturday of the month. See details below.

      2) Sacrificing most of the New Show Tryouts and Open Programming this month to squeeze in a movie, the very-well reviewed "Wolf Children". That gives us a very full schedule; we'll be making every effort to start at the official start time of 11:00. Don't be late!

      UPCOMING MEETINGS:
      March: Los Altos 3/23 (4th Saturday)
      April: TBD (Tentatively 4/20 at Campbell)
      May: Los Altos 5/18 (3rd Saturday)

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5:30 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      THIS TIME IT DOESN'T!

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 23 March 2013

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Higepiyo 34, Chitose GetChu 6, Teekyuu 6
      11:15 - 11:40 Vividred Operation 4
      11:40 - 12:05 Arcana Famiglia 8
      12:05 - 12:30 Campione 7
      12:30 - 12:55 Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka Of the Dead OVA (Final Episode)
      12:55 - 1:20 Moyashimon Returns 8
      1:20 - 1:45 Shinsekai Yori 4
      1:45 - 2:05 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:05 -  2:30 Sakurasou no Pet 4
       2:30 -  2:55 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san 10
       2:55 -  3:20 Magi 3
      3:20 - 3:45 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 10
      3:45 - 4:10 Jormungand 11
      4:10 - 4:35 Extended Tryout: GJ-bu 2
      4:35 - 6:35 Movie: The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
      6:35 - 7:00 New Show Tryout: gdgd Fairies 1-2
      7:00 - 7:00 Cleanup

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022