Schedule Reminder

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      The March meeting is *not* next weekend. It will be the 4th Saturday (the 23rd) at Los Altos.

      Looking ahead, the April meeting will be at Campbell on either the 20th or 27th (TBD -- not both).

      May will be the 3rd Saturday (5/18) at Los Altos.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2014

        The January meeting will be the fourth Sunday (1/26) at Los Altos.  That means a noon start.  I'll post the schedule approximately a week before, sometime during the weekend of the 18th/19th.

        Note that we do not currently have a date or location for February or March!