Schedule Reminder

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
      The March meeting is *not* next weekend. It will be the 4th Saturday (the 23rd) at Los Altos.

      Looking ahead, the April meeting will be at Campbell on either the 20th or 27th (TBD -- not both).

      May will be the 3rd Saturday (5/18) at Los Altos.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014

        The January meeting will be the fourth Sunday (1/26) at Los Altos.  That means a noon start.  I'll post the schedule approximately a week before, sometime during the weekend of the 18th/19th.

        Note that we do not currently have a date or location for February or March!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2015
          Mark your calendars.  Here's the schedule for the next three months.

          September: Sunday the 20th, noon to 6

          October: Saturday the 31st, 11am to 7 pm (There will be prizes for anyone who shows up in costume.)

          November: Saturday the 21st, 11am to 7 pm (third Saturday: our official meeting day!)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13
            While it's a bit late to be saying it, here's your reminder that there's NO meeting in January.

            Our next meetings are 12 February and 12 March (the second Sunday of both months).

            And if we get a meeting date in April (hopefully either 15th or 16th), I'll send out another message.