CA West Meeting is *this* Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Last reminder that the December meeting is *this* Saturday, 12/29 at the Campbell library.

      Sorry for the short notice and lack of a schedule. I've been out of town for the holidays and haven't put the program together yet. It will be our usual December assemblage of one-shot and short OVAs and movies. I'll try to send out an actual listing Friday evening.