29 September Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Fifth Saturday of the month. See details below.

      UPCOMING MEETINGS:
      September: Los Altos 9/29 (5th Saturday)
      October: Los Altos 10/27 (4th Saturday)
      November: Campbell 11/17 (3rd Saturday)

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Campbell Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      THIS MEETING IS AT THE LOS ALTOS LIBRARY FROM 11 AM to 7 PM

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 29 September 2012

      11:00 - 11:10 Opening Shorts: Higepiyo 29, Fireball Charming 12
      11:10 - 11:35 Ben-To 9
      11:35 - 12:00 Gosick 20
      12:00 - 12:25 Dog Days 12
      12:25 - 12:50 Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka Of the Dead 6
      12:50 - 1:15 Moyashimon Returns 3
      1:15 - 1:40 Mouretsu Space Pirates 8
      1:40 - 2:00 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:00 -  2:25 Shinryaku! Ika Musume S2 9
       2:25 -  2:50 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san 5
       2:50 -  3:15 Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou 4
      3:15 - 3:40 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 5
      3:40 - 4:05 Jormungand 5
      4:05 - 4:30 C3 12
      4:30 - 4:55 Arcana Famiglia 3
      4:55 - 5:20 Extended Tryout: Kill Me Baby 2
      5:20 - 5:45 Extended Tryout: Campione 2
      5:45 - 7:00 Open Programming / Cleanup

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022