August Meeting Followup Questions

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Since I wasn't able to attend the meeting, I'm trying to catch up. A few questions:

      1) Did anyone notice that I had goofed setting up the playlist so Natsume Yuujinchou wasn't included? If so, did you find it and watch?

      2) What did you watch for Open Programming? And what do people want to see more of?

      3) What do you all want to see more of from the new show tryouts (Nazo no Kanojo X and Natsuyuki Rendezvous)?