Re: [CA-West] 24 March Meeting (Campbell) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2012

      On Saturday, March 17, 2012 08:37:42 PM Ed Goodwin wrote:

      > I won't be at the meeting on Saturday, March 24.  I am out of town

      > unexpectedly.

      Sorry to hear it. We'll carry on as best we can in your absence, though.

      Good luck.

      Lockwood's Long Shot:

      The chances of getting eaten up by a lion on Main Street aren't

      one in a million, but once would be enough.

    • Bruce Krueger
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 13, 2012
        Is CA West on the third Saturday this month?
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2012

          On Friday, April 13, 2012 10:27:17 AM you wrote:

          > Is CA West on the third Saturday this month?

          Nope. 28th.

          But at least it's a full-length meeting.

          A city is a large community where people are lonesome together

          -- Herbert Prochnow

        • Bruce Krueger
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012
            thanks.

               brus.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 27, 2012
              My game plan is to be at your place tomorrow at 8:45 or so.